Walton (WTC) Price Hits $21.66 on Major Exchanges
Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. Over the last week, Walton has traded down 13% against the dollar. Walton has a total market capitalization of $539.24 million and $7.97 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Walton token can currently be bought for about $21.66 or 0.00258650 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Coinnest.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012753 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004629 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.84 or 0.01287880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011925 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00049096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00109212 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.71 or 0.00283165 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002699 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta, Coinnest, OKEx, Coinrail, Allcoin, HitBTC and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Walton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Walton must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Walton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.