Aerohive Networks (HIVE) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of -0.02
Headlines about Aerohive Networks (NYSE:HIVE) have been trending somewhat negative recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Aerohive Networks earned a media sentiment score of -0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the communications equipment provider an impact score of 44.0116009892669 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Aerohive Networks, Inc. It Has Filed a Class Action Complaint and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 20, 2018 – HIVE (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Shareholders Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 from Investment in Aerohive Networks, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Aerohive Networks, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – HIVE (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Commencement of a Class Action Filed on Behalf of Aerohive Networks, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 20, 2018 (HIVE) (finance.yahoo.com)
- Aerohive Networks (HIVE) Posts Quarterly Earnings Results (americanbankingnews.com)
Aerohive Networks (NYSE:HIVE) traded up $0.06 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $4.22. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 145,422 shares, compared to its average volume of 523,650. Aerohive Networks has a 12 month low of $3.02 and a 12 month high of $6.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.94, a current ratio of 2.19 and a quick ratio of 1.95. The stock has a market capitalization of $222.97, a P/E ratio of -9.93 and a beta of 1.29.
A number of equities research analysts have commented on HIVE shares. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Aerohive Networks from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $5.00 target price on the stock in a research report on Wednesday, November 8th. Craig Hallum started coverage on Aerohive Networks in a research report on Tuesday, October 17th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $6.00 target price on the stock. Dougherty & Co downgraded Aerohive Networks from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 17th. Finally, ValuEngine upgraded Aerohive Networks from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, November 10th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company. The stock has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $6.25.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Aerohive Networks (HIVE) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of -0.02” was first posted by TheOlympiaReport and is the property of of TheOlympiaReport. If you are viewing this story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark law. The original version of this story can be accessed at https://theolympiareport.com/2018/02/12/aerohive-networks-hive-earns-daily-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-02.html.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive Networks, Inc together with its subsidiaries, has designed and developed a cloud-managed mobile networking platform that enables enterprises to deploy and manage a mobile-centric network edge. Its portfolio of products and solutions is built around sets of technologies and solutions, which include Enterprise Cloud Networking, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) Connectivity and Application and Insights.
Receive News & Ratings for Aerohive Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aerohive Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.