ATLANT Hits One Day Trading Volume of $66,885.00 (ATL)
ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. ATLANT has a total market cap of $7.45 million and $66,885.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ATLANT has traded 47.4% higher against the dollar. One ATLANT token can currently be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00006487 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012213 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.60 or 0.01307620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011478 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048582 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 73.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002051 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.00 or 0.00322344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00105341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.