Aventus (AVT) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $133,646.00
Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Aventus has a market cap of $13.14 million and approximately $133,646.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aventus has traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar. One Aventus token can now be purchased for $2.19 or 0.00025009 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex, HitBTC, OKEx and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.68 or 0.01286870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004442 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048230 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 62.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.69 or 0.00327688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00104991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Buying and Selling Aventus
Aventus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, OKEx, Ethfinex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.