Bitcore Trading 13.2% Higher Over Last 7 Days (BTX)
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, Bitcore has traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for about $24.74 or 0.00283590 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, C-CEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $280.80 million and approximately $1.69 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,750.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $864.84 or 0.09914730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,272.49 or 0.14588100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $158.28 or 0.01814500 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.66 or 0.02816300 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.13 or 0.00322486 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $128.34 or 0.01471360 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $467.53 or 0.05359850 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00109775 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.