Breakout Tops 1-Day Volume of $14,696.00 (BRK)
Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last week, Breakout has traded 39.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Breakout has a market capitalization of $6.38 million and $14,696.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00050314 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.77 or 0.01207700 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00018489 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 69.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006602 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00035508 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009501 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00017946 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Breakout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.