CoinFi (COFI) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $308,998.00
CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded up 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 12th. During the last week, CoinFi has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar. One CoinFi token can now be purchased for $0.0947 or 0.00001090 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. CoinFi has a total market cap of $0.00 and $308,998.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012441 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.27 or 0.01294340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021286 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00049902 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 758.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002368 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00344292 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00106870 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.