Energycoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $19.19 Million (ENRG)
Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded 8.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 12th. Energycoin has a total market capitalization of $19.19 million and approximately $19,246.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Energycoin has traded up 39% against the US dollar. One Energycoin coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001773 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00356382 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020780 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001557 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012888 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.