Gulden (NLG) Achieves Market Capitalization of $63.55 Million
Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Gulden has traded 8.8% higher against the dollar. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $63.55 million and approximately $120,873.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001867 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Nocks, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $160.10 or 0.01843720 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006152 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00027314 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00038202 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004556 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Nocks, YoBit, Bleutrade, Bittrex, CoinExchange and GuldenTrader. It is not possible to buy Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.