HEAT Trading Down 7.5% Over Last Week (HEAT)
HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded up 17.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One HEAT coin can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003497 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. Over the last week, HEAT has traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar. HEAT has a market capitalization of $10.04 million and $11,803.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.77 or 0.01289560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020972 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048196 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00047946 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00145402 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.