ICON (ICX) Price Up 22.3% Over Last 7 Days
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 10.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. ICON has a market cap of $1.64 billion and approximately $69.39 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can currently be purchased for about $4.29 or 0.00048924 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, HitBTC and OKEx. Over the last seven days, ICON has traded 22.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012379 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.75 or 0.01296940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011445 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00049925 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 463.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00144090 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00344692 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, COSS, Huobi, Binance, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.