ION One Day Trading Volume Reaches $5.70 Million (ION)
ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. ION has a total market cap of $61.50 million and approximately $5.70 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ION has traded 36.8% higher against the US dollar. One ION coin can currently be purchased for $3.12 or 0.00035558 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00145085 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005931 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00031791 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016224 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010637 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000295 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.