Janus Price Tops $0.0323 on Exchanges (JNS)
Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. Janus has a market cap of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Janus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Janus has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012518 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.92 or 0.01335030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00050533 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00319640 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00107804 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 693.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001226 BTC.
Janus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.