KickCoin (KICK) Price Tops $0.0579
KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $18.59 million and $585,836.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KickCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0579 or 0.00000652 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, IDEX and Mercatox. During the last seven days, KickCoin has traded up 64.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, Gate.io, YoBit, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Exmo. It is not currently possible to buy KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.