Omni (OMNI) Price Hits $39.15 on Major Exchanges
Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. In the last seven days, Omni has traded 36.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Omni coin can now be bought for about $39.15 or 0.00436753 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. Omni has a market cap of $21.95 million and $121,698.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.99 or 0.01821710 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004151 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006169 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009249 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026941 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004664 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00034292 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002078 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.