Sealed Air (SEE) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/9/2018 – Sealed Air was given a new $59.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Sealed Air had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They wrote, “We’re ending up at the low end of the guided-to range given the fact that the guidance is back-half weighted; many things can happen between now and then. To that end, it appears likely that U.S. polyethylene (PE) prices will go up in February, even with the recent sharp move down in oil prices. We’re going to $890 million of EBITDA from $860 million previously, and we’re introducing a 2019 EBITDA estimate of $910 million. We are maintaining our 2018 free cash flow estimate of $400 million (guidance was in line with our previous estimate) and assuming $20 million of free cash flow growth in 2019, in line with our EBITDA growth assumption. The Company called out a $45 million payment in 1Q18 that will be a drag on its 2018 free cash flow, but at the same time noted that it’s excluding $30 million of restructuring cash payments from that guided-to ~$400 million.””
- 2/9/2018 – Sealed Air had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $50.00 to $46.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Sealed Air was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Sealed Air was downgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/25/2018 – Sealed Air had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/19/2018 – Sealed Air was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Sealed Air projects sales of $4.4 billion in 2017 and adjusted EPS in the range of $1.75-$1.80. The Diversey sale is expected to help focus on the Food Care and Product Care divisions. The acquisitions of Deltaplam and Fagerdala will likely expand the company's geographic presence. Even though restructuring actions, investments in R&D are anticipated to drive future growth, it might affect margins in the near term. Also weak volumes in Australia/New Zealand remain a concern. Moreover, Sealed Air has underperformed its industry in the past year. However, the company is expected to gain from enhanced demand for core product portfolio, recently-introduced innovations, growth in the global protein market and e-Commerce.”
- 1/9/2018 – Sealed Air was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Sealed Air projects sales of $4.4 billion in 2017 and adjusted EPS in the range of $1.75-$1.80. Even though restructuring actions, investments in R&D are anticipated to drive future growth, it might affect margins in the near term. Also weak volumes in Australia/New Zealand remain a concern. Moreover, Sealed Air has underperformed its industry in the past year. The company has a negative record of earnings surprises in the last few quarters. Its estimates have gone down lately. “
- 12/20/2017 – Sealed Air was downgraded by analysts at Vertical Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/15/2017 – Sealed Air was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $46.00.
Sealed Air Corp (NYSE SEE) opened at $41.66 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.21, a current ratio of 1.35 and a quick ratio of 0.99. The firm has a market cap of $7,514.90, a PE ratio of 9.94, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 4.32 and a beta of 1.12. Sealed Air Corp has a 12-month low of $40.76 and a 12-month high of $49.94.
Sealed Air (NYSE:SEE) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 8th. The industrial products company reported $0.58 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.57 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $1.23 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.19 billion. Sealed Air had a net margin of 17.90% and a return on equity of 74.28%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 11.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.50 EPS. equities research analysts predict that Sealed Air Corp will post 2.41 earnings per share for the current year.
Sealed Air Corporation is engaged in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection business. The Company’s segments are Food Care (includes Corporate, Medical Applications and New Ventures businesses), Product Care and Corporate. The Food Care segment focuses on providing a range of integrated system solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Sealed Air Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sealed Air Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.