VIBE Hits Market Capitalization of $89.30 Million (VIBE)
VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. VIBE has a total market capitalization of $89.30 million and approximately $2.18 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00005125 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC. In the last week, VIBE has traded 6.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01285310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004494 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020987 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048804 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 153.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.46 or 0.00326552 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00105866 BTC.
VIBE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Binance. It is not possible to purchase VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.