Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE: JEC):
- 2/8/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $62.00 to $70.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group was given a new $70.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group was given a new $75.00 price target on by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $70.00 to $78.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/29/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $75.00 to $78.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of Jacobs have outperformed the industry over the last three months. The company is poised to grow on the back of robust acquisitions and strategic restructuring moves. For instance, the company has acquired CH2M, in a bid to become a $15-billion global solutions provider, moving ahead. Moreover, we perceive that increased infrastructure spending in the United States and strong demand for major emerging economies like China would likely prove beneficial to the company going forward. The company is also poised to grow on the back of lucrative business contracts and is well focused in maximizing shareholders’ value. Over the last 60 days, Zacks Consensus Estimate for the stock has moved north for both fiscal 2018 and 2019.”
- 12/31/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (NYSE JEC) opened at $62.23 on Monday. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc has a 1 year low of $49.31 and a 1 year high of $72.18. The company has a market capitalization of $8,816.21, a P/E ratio of 31.91, a P/E/G ratio of 1.16 and a beta of 1.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, a quick ratio of 1.48 and a current ratio of 1.48.
Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:JEC) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, February 7th. The construction company reported $0.77 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.67 by $0.10. Jacobs Engineering Group had a return on equity of 8.59% and a net margin of 2.30%. The company had revenue of $2.75 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.56 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.68 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 7.8% on a year-over-year basis. analysts forecast that Jacobs Engineering Group Inc will post 4.01 EPS for the current year.
In other Jacobs Engineering Group news, Director Joseph R. Bronson sold 6,125 shares of Jacobs Engineering Group stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $63.01, for a total value of $385,936.25. Following the sale, the director now owns 30,496 shares in the company, valued at $1,921,552.96. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. 0.74% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc is a technical professional services company. The Company provides a range of technical, professional and construction services to industrial, commercial and governmental clients. The Company’s services include Project Services; Process, Scientific, and Systems Consulting Services; Construction Services, and Operations and Maintenance Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.