Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Stella-Jones (SJ)
Stella-Jones (TSE: SJ) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/29/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$47.00 to C$48.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – Stella-Jones was upgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$55.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$52.00.
- 1/25/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target raised by analysts at Desjardins from C$49.00 to C$54.00.
- 1/24/2018 – Stella-Jones had its “outperform overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at National Bank Financial.
- 1/24/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$49.00 to C$51.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target raised by analysts at Laurentian from C$55.00 to C$57.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Stella-Jones Inc (TSE:SJ) opened at C$47.62 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $3,300.00, a P/E ratio of 24.42 and a beta of 0.69. Stella-Jones Inc has a fifty-two week low of C$38.12 and a fifty-two week high of C$52.22.
Stella-Jones Inc is a Canada-based company, which is a producer and marketer of pressure treated wood products. The Company supplies North America’s railroad operators with railway ties and timbers, and the continent’s electrical utilities and telecommunication companies with utility poles. It manufactures and distributes residential lumber and accessories to retailers for outdoor applications, as well as industrial products, which include marine and foundation pilings, construction timbers, wood for bridges and coal tar-based products.
Receive News & Ratings for Stella-Jones Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stella-Jones Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.