Ark (ARK) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $3.25 Million
Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 13th. During the last week, Ark has traded up 24.7% against the dollar. One Ark coin can currently be bought for about $4.05 or 0.00047570 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate and Bittrex. Ark has a total market cap of $407.38 million and $3.25 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00104731 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006990 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00020462 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002416 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, COSS, Upbit, OKEx, Cryptomate, Binance, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.