Bancor Hits One Day Volume of $7.91 Million (BNT)
Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Bancor token can currently be bought for $5.05 or 0.00058617 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, COSS, Liqui and AEX. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $195.55 million and $7.91 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004898 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.59 or 0.01296090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048370 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00306522 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00104601 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 49.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001103 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Liqui, Binance, AEX, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bittrex, COSS and Tidex. It is not currently possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.