DigixDAO (DGD) 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $5.66 Million
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for approximately $222.59 or 0.02596030 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, OKEx and HitBTC. DigixDAO has a market cap of $445.17 million and $5.66 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00047310 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00147180 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, OKEx, BigONE, Gate.io, Bittrex, IDEX, Huobi, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.