Dollarcoin Market Capitalization Tops $245,952.00 (DLC)
Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last seven days, Dollarcoin has traded 5.9% higher against the dollar. Dollarcoin has a total market cap of $245,952.00 and $136.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dollarcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0270 or 0.00000315 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,641.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,240.49 or 0.14468300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048322 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.24 or 0.00341042 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00031334 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00029409 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $150.37 or 0.01753810 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004696 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004306 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dollarcoin ia Proof of Work cryptocurrency. It uses the SHA256 algorithm and has a 6% premine. “
Buying and Selling Dollarcoin
Dollarcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Dollarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dollarcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dollarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.