EarthCoin Achieves Market Cap of $11.20 Million (EAC)
EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded 9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. EarthCoin has a market cap of $11.20 million and approximately $37,051.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EarthCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX. During the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded up 27.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.01 or 0.02086100 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004225 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006609 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009276 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026446 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00038576 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004632 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002082 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
EarthCoin Coin Trading
EarthCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to buy EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EarthCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.