Energycoin (ENRG) Hits Market Cap of $17.30 Million
Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Energycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001647 BTC on major exchanges. Energycoin has a market cap of $17.30 million and $55,067.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Energycoin has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.11 or 0.00360305 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020814 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001367 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00013542 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.