ETHLend (LEND) Achieves Market Cap of $83.58 Million
ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. ETHLend has a total market cap of $83.58 million and approximately $2.85 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ETHLend has traded up 4.3% against the dollar. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0801 or 0.00000927 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Binance and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, AEX, EtherDelta, IDEX, Bibox, Binance and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to purchase ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.