Gnosis Price Tops $142.20 on Major Exchanges (GNO)
Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Gnosis token can currently be purchased for about $142.20 or 0.01658210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Poloniex and HitBTC. Gnosis has a market capitalization of $157.07 million and approximately $342,763.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gnosis has traded up 13.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01295250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048368 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 36.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00306776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00104894 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Poloniex, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Liqui, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Kraken, Mercatox, Upbit, BX Thailand and Bancor Network. It is not possible to purchase Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gnosis must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gnosis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.