Incent 24-Hour Volume Tops $69,181.00 (INCNT)
Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Incent token can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003114 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last seven days, Incent has traded up 16.5% against the U.S. dollar. Incent has a total market capitalization of $12.38 million and approximately $69,181.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $111.73 or 0.01293450 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021035 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011580 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049161 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.86 or 0.00310909 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104492 BTC.
Incent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Tidex, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.