Kyber Network (KNC) Price Hits $2.80 on Top Exchanges
Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. In the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kyber Network has a market cap of $375.30 million and approximately $11.86 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for $2.80 or 0.00032748 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, BigONE, Tidex and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.02 or 0.01299350 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048713 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00304628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00104225 BTC.
About Kyber Network
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Coinrail, Binance, Cryptopia, COSS, OKEx, Kucoin, Coinnest, Tidex, Huobi, TDAX, Gate.io, Mercatox and BigONE. It is not currently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.