Nuls Price Down 0.6% This Week (NULS)
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Nuls has a total market cap of $55.80 million and $1.80 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuls token can now be purchased for $2.37 or 0.00027612 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, Binance and Coinbene. During the last week, Nuls has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011971 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004978 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048697 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00309676 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 45.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00105005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Bit-Z and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.