Peercoin (PPC) Hits Market Cap of $86.52 Million
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Peercoin has a total market cap of $86.52 million and $482,738.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for $3.51 or 0.00040745 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, The Rock Trading, SouthXchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,683.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,243.37 or 0.14410400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047797 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00050417 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.24 or 0.01208470 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.23 or 0.00362074 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00030590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A peer-to-peer crypto-currency design derived from Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin. Proof-of-Stake replaces Proof-of-Work to provide most of the network security. Under this hybrid design proof-of-work mainly provides initial minting and is largely non-essential in the long run. Security level of the network is not highly enery dependent thus providing an energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency. Proof-of-Stake is based on coin age and generated by each node via a hashing scheme bearing similarity to Bitcoins but over limited search space. Block chain history and transaction settlement are further protected by a centrally broadcasted checkpoint mechanism. “
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Coingi, WEX, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, The Rock Trading, Bit-Z, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.