Peerguess Trading 15.5% Lower Over Last 7 Days (GUESS)
Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Peerguess has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peerguess token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, Peerguess has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.44 or 0.01294320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049071 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.78 or 0.00311012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104926 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002518 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.