SolarCoin (SLR) Price Hits $0.45 on Major Exchanges
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 13th. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $17.97 million and $75,387.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00005323 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Lykke Exchange, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded down 4.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.24 or 0.01864040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006604 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009163 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026523 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00038898 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002120 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex, Livecoin, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.