Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact La Quinta (LQ) Share Price
Headlines about La Quinta (NYSE:LQ) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. La Quinta earned a news impact score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.5763939299151 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- La Quinta Holdings Inc (LQ) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $220.98 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- La Quinta Holdings Inc (LQ) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of an Investigation Concerning Whether the Sale of La Quinta Holdings Inc. to Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is Fair to Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
- LA QUINTA SHAREHOLDER ALERT – Andrews & Springer LLC Is Seeking More Cash for Shareholders of La Quinta Holdings Inc. (feeds.benzinga.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of an Investigation Concerning Whether the Sale of La Quinta Holdings Inc. to Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is Fair to Shareholders – LQ (finance.yahoo.com)
La Quinta (NYSE:LQ) opened at $18.66 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.40, a current ratio of 1.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.38. The firm has a market cap of $2,193.87, a PE ratio of 71.77, a P/E/G ratio of 8.14 and a beta of 1.83. La Quinta has a fifty-two week low of $11.76 and a fifty-two week high of $21.06.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This news story was first published by TheOlympiaReport and is the sole property of of TheOlympiaReport. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright legislation. The original version of this news story can be viewed at https://theolympiareport.com/2018/02/13/somewhat-positive-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-la-quinta-lq-share-price.html.
About La Quinta
La Quinta Holdings Inc is an owner, operator and franchisor of select-service hotels primarily serving the midscale and upper-midscale sectors under the La Quinta brand. The Company’s segments include owned hotels, franchise and management, and corporate and other. The owned hotels segment is engaged in the operation of owned hotel properties.
Receive News & Ratings for La Quinta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for La Quinta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.