0x Price Reaches $1.05 on Major Exchanges (ZRX)
0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded up 9.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. One 0x token can now be bought for approximately $1.05 or 0.00011403 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, Livecoin and Huobi. 0x has a market cap of $534.80 million and approximately $12.34 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, 0x has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Liqui, Bitfinex, Radar Relay, OKEx, Mercatox, Huobi, Gate.io, IDEX, Livecoin, Binance, Gatecoin, Poloniex, BigONE, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.