Atmos (ATMS) Market Cap Hits $7.06 Million
Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded up 12.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Atmos has a market capitalization of $7.06 million and approximately $10,517.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atmos coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0703 or 0.00000726 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Atmos has traded down 1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.11 or 0.00342605 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003747 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009024 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00064322 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.