BlackCoin (BLK) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $259,858.00
BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 14.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded 19.5% higher against the dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00003755 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, AEX, CoinEgg and CoinExchange. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $27.18 million and $259,858.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.45 or 0.00343927 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00065631 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008567 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackCoin has seen initial success due to its innovative features. The coin has incorporated bitcoin upgrades to reduce transaction risk. The coin initially uses proof of work as well as proof of stake, with the proof of work being dropped after the 10000th block. The advantages of Blackcoins proof of stake is that it has extremely fast transaction confirmation times at ten seconds – compared to bitcoins ten minutes plus. The other bonus is the low energy consumption without PoW mining. Interest is paid annually at a 1% rate – well below the present global average. “
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinEgg, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Bittylicious, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and AEX. It is not presently possible to purchase BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.