Centra (CTR) Tops 1-Day Volume of $823,578.00
Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Centra has a total market capitalization of $61.78 million and $823,578.00 worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Centra has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar. One Centra token can now be bought for about $0.91 or 0.00009792 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004817 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $120.07 or 0.01294030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021272 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00050837 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00106843 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00279309 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00025151 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.