Creatio Trading 32.8% Higher This Week (XCRE)
Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. In the last seven days, Creatio has traded up 32.8% against the US dollar. One Creatio coin can currently be bought for about $0.0117 or 0.00000127 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. Creatio has a total market cap of $239,690.00 and approximately $239.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.34 or 0.00240784 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004426 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00034338 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded down 82.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000168 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Creatio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creatio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creatio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.