Credo (CREDO) Market Cap Tops $9.49 Million
Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 32% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last week, Credo has traded 34.4% lower against the dollar. Credo has a market capitalization of $9.49 million and $80.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011905 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004782 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.21 or 0.01288820 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021380 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00051994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00108366 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00275904 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00023730 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.