CVCoin Price Hits $1.17 (CVCOIN)
CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. CVCoin has a market cap of $11.55 million and approximately $34,158.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CVCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $1.17 or 0.00012525 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, CVCoin has traded up 19.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $121.18 or 0.01292600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00051857 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00108450 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.55 or 0.00272487 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00023619 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to purchase CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.