DecentBet Trading 7.8% Higher This Week (DBET)
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded up 46% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 14th. One DecentBet token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001910 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $18.88 million and $90,927.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.90 or 0.01295010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00051738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00108972 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.73 or 0.00273341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.