Ethereum Gold (ETG) 24-Hour Volume Hits $17,256.00
Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Gold has a market cap of $1.28 million and $17,256.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001160 BTC on exchanges including QuadrigaCX, DSX, bitFlyer and BtcTrade.im.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.30 or 0.01288180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021248 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011143 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00047949 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.37 or 0.00283434 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00103649 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002457 BTC.
About Ethereum Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Ethereum Gold Coin Trading
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, Gatehub, BitBay, Kraken, YoBit, Gatecoin, Coinnest, Qryptos, TOPBTC, Coinrail, Allcoin, ZB.COM, Bitso, Independent Reserve, Bibox, BX Thailand, OEX, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, WEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Coinsquare, CoolCoin, CoinFalcon, The Rock Trading, xBTCe, Bithumb, COSS, Korbit, Coinbene, Gate.io, Bit-Z, DSX, Bitsane, CoinExchange, Lbank, EXX, bitFlyer, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Liqui, AEX, Binance, OKEx, Bitstamp, Koinex, HitBTC, Ethfinex, RightBTC, Livecoin, BTCTurk, Bancor Network, Quoine, Bleutrade, QuadrigaCX, GDAX, BTC Markets, Kucoin, BitGrail, GOPAX, Bittrex, Gemini, ChaoEX, OkCoin Intl., EtherDelta, BigONE, Tidex, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, Poloniex, Exmo, Mercatox, Zaif and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.