Karbo (KRB) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $66,691.00
Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. Karbo has a market capitalization of $5.64 million and approximately $66,691.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Karbo has traded 14.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Karbo coin can currently be purchased for about $1.06 or 0.00012067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and BTC Trade UA.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $246.17 or 0.02789710 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033379 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00021997 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00029852 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002342 BTC.
Karbo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Karbowanec is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency that uses the cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was created as a national cryptocurrency for the Ukranian community “
Buying and Selling Karbo
Karbo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Karbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Karbo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.