Mysterium (MYST) Hits 24-Hour Volume of $131,705.00
Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. In the last week, Mysterium has traded up 32.9% against the dollar. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for about $0.74 or 0.00007799 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX. Mysterium has a total market capitalization of $14.34 million and approximately $131,705.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.