Neblio Trading Up 14.6% This Week (NEBL)
Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 16% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for $13.53 or 0.00146158 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance and OEX. Neblio has a total market capitalization of $173.42 million and approximately $2.27 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Neblio has traded 14.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.96 or 0.00302019 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.14 or 0.00347172 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00066538 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.63 or 0.00374055 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020548 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003705 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008789 BTC.
Neblio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OEX, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.