Quark Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $2,554.00 (QRK)
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000138 BTC on major exchanges including AEX, Bittylicious, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Quark has traded up 13.8% against the dollar. Quark has a total market capitalization of $3.09 million and $2,554.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,835.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $867.44 or 0.09845770 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,282.42 or 0.14556000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.06 or 0.02043740 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.45 or 0.02797350 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.37 or 0.00401427 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.32 or 0.01422460 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $465.87 or 0.05287780 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00103937 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, AEX, BX Thailand and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to purchase Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.