Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Imperva (IMPV)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Imperva (NASDAQ: IMPV):
- 2/9/2018 – Imperva had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $37.00 to $39.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Imperva was upgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Imperva had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $50.00 to $55.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – Imperva was given a new $56.00 price target on by analysts at Evercore ISI. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – Imperva was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Imperva Inc. is engaged in the development of protection software and services for business applications and databases. The Company delivers innovative technology to give full audit accountability and separation of duties to meet regulatory compliance. It offers SecureSphere Data Security Suite to protect sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders along with providing a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance and establishes a repeatable process for data risk management. The Company’s SecureSphere offers database security solutions to secure sensitive data stored in databases, File Security solutions to protect sensitive files on file servers, storage devices, content repositories, and meet regulatory compliance mandates and Web Application Security solutions to protect web applications from cyber attacks. Imperva Inc. is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. “
- 1/5/2018 – Imperva was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/27/2017 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Imperva Inc (NASDAQ:IMPV) traded up $0.10 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $46.00. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 857,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 380,238. Imperva Inc has a 1-year low of $37.17 and a 1-year high of $52.40. The company has a market cap of $1,560.00, a P/E ratio of 68.66 and a beta of 1.79.
Imperva (NASDAQ:IMPV) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 8th. The software maker reported $0.40 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.13. Imperva had a negative return on equity of 3.37% and a net margin of 7.11%. The business had revenue of $91.10 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $91.11 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.32 EPS. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 16.2% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts expect that Imperva Inc will post -0.82 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Imperva, Inc provides cyber-security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications whether in the cloud or on premises. The Company is engaged in the development, marketing, sales, service and support of cyber-security solutions. The Company’s products include its Imperva SecureSphere Paltform, Imperva CounterBreach and Imperva Camouflage for enterprise data centers, and Imperva Incapsula offering for cloud-based security services.
Receive News & Ratings for Imperva Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imperva Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.