Revain Price Up 66.1% Over Last 7 Days (R)
Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Revain token can currently be purchased for about $3.17 or 0.00034376 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and YoBit. Revain has a market cap of $585.31 million and $38.09 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Revain has traded up 66.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.61 or 0.01295750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021172 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00051181 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00107267 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.36 or 0.00285528 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00024014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Mercatox, BitFlip, Kuna, Cryptopia, C-CEX and BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to buy Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.