Skycoin Price Tops $18.45 (SKY)
Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Skycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $18.45 or 0.00196829 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. Skycoin has a market cap of $137.41 million and $932,914.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Skycoin has traded up 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01285330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00105881 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00277046 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002396 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not possible to purchase Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.